Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hana-Kimi (Japanese Live-Action)

I totally enjoyed watching this live-action series. I thought it was INTENSELY funny. It's so filled with foolishness I want to try myself! The characters are soooo cute as if they came out of the manga. Shun Oguri is really one cute Izumi Sano. He's also the guy who played Shinichi Kudo in "Detective Conan" (live action). WARNING: This series is truly for the girly-girl hearted! One reason why I'm okay with Naldo NOT watching it with me. (wink!)

Anyway, there's a lot of posts about this already so there's really no need to talk much about it. However I'd like to share a few quotes I loved from it. There's supposed to be more but I kept on forgetting to "print screen" them. (Toinks! )

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

I wanted to watch it again just to get the quotes but still have two other series in waiting. Maybe in the future because I DO love to watch this again. And next time I'll get the funny ones, okay?

A BIG thanks to Pol who has always supplied us wonderful series.

If you need to know more about Hana-Kimi, the best site is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hana-Kimi

note: We do not own the images above. This is a fan-post. Thank you very much! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment