We've always been huge fans of Monster Hunter. In fact the reason why we bought our PSP is because of this game. It's just awesome that it now has two spin-offs: the online , ,and eight series:
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd is totally different from its predecessor games. Despite that, we're loving it.
1. World Maps= VAST. Psychoserum is a must (at least until we get used to where the main monsters are.)
2. New icons.
3. Village Farm has improved a lot.
Fishing and insect gathering have become easier.
Hunter can send up to 4 felynes to mine and this time using pickaxes not bombs.
Felynes can be sent off to quests and they bring home items.
Um, do you want it rare or well-done? =D
4. New Monsters = New Armor Sets & Weapons = Yay!!! :-)
5. We can now bring two felyne fighters during solo quests.
6. +++ We can armor them up. So kawaii!!! ^o^
7. Speaking of kawaii, check this. We ♥♥♥ this pig.
8. Instead of a kitchen, there's now a hot spring. Hunter must clear quests given by the felyne near the hot spring entrance to increase health and stamina. Bonus skills can be bought from the felyne inside the hot spring area.
There's so much more but there's just too many. So that's it for now. Hope you have a fun yet productive week!
---end of Monster Hunter Portable 3rd post
tags: MHP3, Monster Hunter Portable 3rd, where's the kitchen in MHP3, kitchen in Monster Hunter Portable 3rd