Monday, January 24, 2011

Journey to the Past

We were in my hometown last Christmas (2010) and I got the chance to go through my old stuff. It was like a journey to the past.

I guess I've always loved Japan. Reason for frowning: no white make-up = cosplay fail!!! -LOL!


I drank a lot of Ovaltine for these dinosaur cards. When I showed Naldo
these, he said: "I collected them too!" =( Neither of us was able to collect 'em all. Hmmm... I wonder if there was a kid who ever did.


I've forgotten how much I used to read. Good thing I have a library card to remind me. ^o^


Before I listened to System of a Down, I was a Spice Girls fan. My favorite was Baby Spice. (***hides***)


Found this 18 year-old beautiful wooden box filled with stationery and unused greeting cards. =D



Found my senior high school prom dress and omg it still fits!


This post is actually dedicated to my best friend Jorice. Everything above, we've shared. My childhood would never be half as fun without her. Hope the last photo makes her laugh.

We went to prom dateless and yet we had the best time. We had each other period.


This was one of the spontaneous things we did. Back then, photo studios were in. Haha!


I used to live in Starling Time Station St., Blue Star Subd., Galaxia.
Jorice was from Tender Heart Subd., Phoenixity =P


Best exchange gift ever!


Happy Birthday Jors! I miss you so, so, so much. I love you forever!




6 comments:

  1. hahahhahaha... this completed my birthday! i love this. We exclusively dated each other during proms. we hold hands and we dont dance with others. hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Happy ko na ganahan ka sa post. Yup, baga kaayo ta face. As in nisayaw pa jud ta noh? actually nigsayaw ta kauban ang city girls. hahaha! =) Looking forward to our "March". =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirl, hinanap ko rin yung mga dinosaur trading cards ko.... Naghanap tuloy ako dahil sa post na ito. Ang problema, wala na sila. Di ko na mahanap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Chad! Nakumpleto mo ba yung saýo? Naghahanap ako ng nakakumpleto. At sayang naman di mo na mahanap. Isa lang ang ibig sabihin nyan, panahon na para gumawa ka ng treasure chest. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You also have a collection of Ovaltine Dinosaur Trading Cards.

    I have recently scanned all of my Ovaltine Dino cards a week ago. I'm planning to give you digital copies of my cards in pdf format.

    I used to have 72 Dino cards, but now, 9 of them are missing.
    They are:

    5 OF 72 -JURASSIC PERIOD

    9 OF 72 -DINOSAUR FACT AND MYTHS

    10 OF 72 -DINOSAUR TERMS

    13 OF 72 -LESOTHOSAURUS

    17 OF 72 -BRACHIOSAURUS

    19 OF 72 -CAMPTOSAURUS

    46 OF 72 -OVIRAPTOR

    69 OF 72 -PSITTACOSAURUS (HEAD)

    70 OF 72 -TRICERATOPS (HEAD)

    Please send me your copies of those 9 missing Dino cards mentioned above (in pdf or jpeg format). Also, if possible, please scan or photograph the back side of each card.
    If the texts are too blurred, please encode them.

    My e-mail address is fareddy@gmail.com.

    PLEASE REPLY.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Frederick! Wow, so you were able to collect them all. Awesome! Right now I'm so sorry to say that the cards are in my hometown. Will email you as soon as we get the chance to go home. =)

    ReplyDelete