Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Autumn Princess

We're always doing macro photography and I wanted to have a break from it. So I asked Naldo to take portraits for a change. I told him I wanted to be a princess- an Autumn Princess. We had a shoot last Sunday and today we found out that our season is actually Autumn! I know it doesn't mean anything but it's nice finding out little things like that.


It was my first time to be exaggeratedly covered in glitters and first time to wear false eyelashes. I love 'em! I know my make-up here isn't something to be proud of- I'm not really a make-up person- will work on that. So here's me portraying as the Autumn Princess.

No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace, as I have seen in one autumnal face. ~John Donne

Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. ~Albert Camus


That's it for now! Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment